Zed The Master of Shadows
Contempt for the Weak
- Whenever Zed autoattacks an enemy below 50% health, he deals an additional 6 / 8 / 10% of their maximum health as bonus magic damage. This effect cannot occur on the same target more than once every 10 seconds.
- Active: Zed and his shadow both throw their shurikens, each dealing physical damage to the first enemy they pass through and reduced damage thereafter. Additional shurikens striking the same enemy deal 50% damage. Range: 900 Cooldown: 6 seconds Cost: 75 / 70 / 65 / 60 / 55 Energy Physical Damage: 75 / 115 / 155 / 195 / 235 Physical Damage to Additional Enemies: 45 / 69 / 93 / 117 / 141 (+0.6 Attack Damage)
- Active: Zed's shadow dashes forward, remaining in place for 4 seconds. Reactivating this ability will cause Zed switch positions with his shadow. Zed's shadow will mimic his spellcasts. If both strike the same target, Zed restores 20/25/30/35/40 energy. Energy restore can occur only once per cast. Range: 550 Cost: 40 / 35 / 30 / 25 / 20 Energy Cooldown: 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 seconds Energy Restored: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 Bonus Attack damage: 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25% bonus AD
- Active: Zed and his shadow both create a burst of shadow, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 physical damage to nearby enemies. Zed's Slash reduces the cooldown of Living Shadow by 2 seconds for each enemy Champion struck. The shadow's Slash slows enemies for 1.5 seconds. Overlapping Shadow Slashes striking the same enemy deal no additional damage, but slows more intensely. Cost: 50 Energy Range: 290 Cooldown: 4 seconds Physical Damage: 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 Single Slash Slow Amount: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% Double Slash Slow Amount: 30 / 37.5 / 45 / 52.5 / 60%
- Active: Zed becomes untargetable and dashes to the target enemy champion. Upon arrival, he marks the target for death and spawns a shadow at the cast location. Reactivating Death Mark will cause Zed to swap places with this shadow. After 3 seconds, the mark will trigger, dealing heavy physical damage plus a percentage of what the target took by Zed and his shadows while the mark was active. Activating Death Mark a second time will cause Zed and his shadow to switch places. After 3 seconds, the mark will detonate, dealing physical damage equal to a percentage of all magic and physical damage dealt to the target by Zed and his shadows while the mark was active. Range: 625 Cost: No Cost Cooldown: 120 / 100 / 80 seconds Detonation Physical Damage: 20 / 35 / 50%