Zac The Secret Weapon
- Each time Zac uses an ability on enemies, he sheds a chunk of himself to a nearby location. Zac can move over these chunks to reabsorb them, regaining 4% of his maximum health. Enemies may move over these chunks to destroy them. Upon taking fatal damage, Zac splits into 4 bloblets that attempt to recombine. Each bloblet has 12% of Zac's maximum health, and 50% of his armor and magic resistance. If any of these bloblets remain after 8 seconds, Zac will revive with 10-50% health depending on the health of the surviving chunks. This effect has a static cooldown and is unaffected by cooldown reduction.
- Active: Zac extends his arms, dealing damage to and slowing nearby enemies for 2 seconds. Cost: 4% of his Current Health Range: 550 Magic Damage: 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 (+0.5 Ability Power) Slow: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% Cooldown: 9 / 8.5 / 8 / 7.5 / 7 Seconds
- Active: Zac's body erupts, damaging nearby enemies for a base amount plus a percentage of their maximum health. Maximum 200 damage against minions and monsters. Cost: 4% of his Current Health Cooldown: 4 seconds Radius of AoE: 350 Flat Magic Damage: 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 Max Health to Damage Ratio: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 %(+ 2% per 100 AP) of enemies' maximum health
- Active: Zac attaches his arms to the ground and stretches back, launching himself forward, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit and knocking them back for 0.5 seconds. The maximum range of Elastic Slingshot is based on how long Zac channels. Elastic Slingshot can be cancelled by moving; refunding 50% of the health cost. Cost: 4% of his Current Health Magic Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.7 Ability Power) Cooldown: 24 / 21 / 18 / 15 / 12 seconds Maximum Channel Time: 0.9 / 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 seconds Maximum Range: 1150 / 1250 / 1350 / 1450 / 1550
- Active: Active: Zac leaps into the air and begins to bounce on the ground, up to a maximum of 4 bounces. Each bounce deals magic damage to nearby enemies upon impact, knocks them up for 1 second, and slows them by 20% for 1 second. Enemies hit more than once take half damage and are not knocked up. Zac gains an accelerating movement speed buff (20-50%) and 50% crowd control reduction while bouncing. During this time, Zac can still move and use Unstable Matter, but is unable to activate Stretching Strike or Elastic Slingshot. No Cost One Second Knock Up Slow: 20% Magic Damage: 140 / 210 / 280 (+0.4 Ability Power) Cooldown: 350 / 525 / 700 Seconds (+1.0 Ability Power)