Yasuo the Unforgiven
- Physical Damage/Assassin
Way of the Wanderer
- Intent: Yasuo's critical strike chance is doubled, but the damage dealt by his critical strikes is reduced by 10% (25% on Steel Tempest). Resolve: At maximum Flow, the next time Yasuo would take damage from a champion or monster he first converts his Flow into a shield that absorbs damage. After 2 seconds, if not already depleted, Yasuo loses all his Flow.
- First Active: Yasuo thrusts his sword forward, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a 475-unit line. If cast while using Sweeping Blade, the area of effect is changed to a ~375-radius circle around Yasuo. Second Active: Same as the first active. Third Active: Yasuo brandishes his sword causing a whirlwind to tear forward in a ~900-unit line, dealing physical damage and knocking airborne all enemies hit. If cast while using Sweeping Blade, the area of effect is changed to an ~375-radius circle around Yasuo. This active resets the chain. Steel Tempest can critically strike, having a 25% damage penalty. Without any additional critical damage the bonus damage equals 50% of Yasuo's attack damage. Additionally, on-hit effects will be applied to the first enemy hit within 475-unit range. The cooldown and cast time of Steel Tempest is reduced based on Yasuo's bonus attack speed and unaffected by cooldown reduction. Static Cooldown: 5 / 4.75 / 4.5 / 4.25 / 4 Physical Damage: 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 (+ 100% AD) (+1.0 per attack damage)
- Passive: Yasuo generates a percentage of his maximum Flow whenever he uses Sweeping Blade in addition to the amount that is generated for the distance moved. Active: Yasuo creates a gust of wind that travels forward to form a wall 400 units away from himself. The wall slowly drifts forward over 3.75 seconds, blocking all enemy projectiles with the exception of tower hits. Range: 400 Cooldown: 26 / 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 Flow: 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20% Wall Width: 300 / 350 / 400 / 450 / 500
- Active: Yasuo dashes 475 units in the direction of the target enemy, dealing magic damage and marking them briefly. The speed of the dash scales with Yasuo's bonus movement speed. Each cast increases the next dash's base damage by 25% for 5 seconds, up to 100% bonus damage. Yasuo cannot use Sweeping Blade on an enemy that's already been marked. Range: 475 Static Cooldown: 0.5 / 0.4 / 0.3 / 0.2 / 0.1 Mark Duration: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 Magic Damage: 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 150 (+0.6 per ability power) Maximum Damage: 140 / 180 / 220 / 260 / 300 (+0.6 per ability power)
- Active: Yasuo blinks to the nearest visible airborne enemy champion to the cursor, instantly generating maximum Flow. Upon arriving, he suspends all airborne units within a 400-radius of his target in the air for 1 second while dealing physical damage to all of them. Once he lands, Yasuo gains 50% penetration to bonus armor for 15 seconds. Casting Last Breath will reset the chain on Steel Tempest. Physical Damage: 200 / 300 / 400 (+1.5 per attack damage)