Teemo The Swift Scout
- If Teemo stands still and takes no action for 2 seconds, he becomes stealthed. Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth and will boost his attack speed by 40% for 3 seconds.
- Active: Teemo shoots a venom-coated dart at the target enemy, dealing magic damage and blinding them for a few seconds, causing all their autoattacks to miss for its duration. Cooldown: 8 seconds Range: 580 Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana Magic Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.8 per ability power) Blind Duration: 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds
- Passive: Grants increased movement speed until struck by a champion or turret. This bonus is restored 5 seconds after last being struck by a champion or turret. Active:For 3 seconds, Teemo gains double his passive movement speed and will not lose it regardless of whether he is hit or not. The passive is restored after the duration of the active. Cost: 40 mana Cooldown: 17 seconds Passive Movement Speed: 10/14/18/22/26 % Active Movement Speed: 20 / 28 / 36 / 44 / 52%
- (Active): Teemo deals extra magic damage with his autoattacks. Additionally, his attacks will poison the target, dealing magic damage each second for 4 seconds. This poison will not stack but the duration will be refreshed with every subsequent attack. Magic Damage on Hit: 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.3 per ability power) Magic Damage per Second: 6/12/18/24/30 (+0.1 per ability power) Total Magic Damage over time: 24 / 48 / 72 / 96 / 120 (+0.4 per ability power) Total damage for one hit: 34 / 68 / 78 / 112 / 136 / 170 (+0.7 per ability power)
- Active: Teemo places a trap which stealths and arms after 1 second. The traps grant vision around a very small radius while armed. If an enemy steps on the trap, it will detonate, poisoning all nearby enemies. The poison slows enemies and deals damage to them every second. This poison will not stack but the duration will be refreshed with every subsequent detonation. Mushrooms have 100 health and can be destroyed by autoattacks if they are visible, but they are immune to spell damage.The traps last 10 minutes. Teemo will store one every several seconds, the charge time is affected by cooldown reduction, and Teemo can have a maximum of three traps stocked up. Each cast uses one trap. Range: 230 Cooldown: 1 second Activation Radius: 120 (estimate) Explosion Radius: 200 (estimate) Sight Radius: 212.5 (estimate) Cost: 75/100/125 mana Magic Damage per Second: 50 / 81.25 / 112.5 (+0.2 per ability power) Total Magic Damage: 200 / 325 / 450 (+0.8 per ability power) Charge Receive Time: 35/31/27 seconds Slow: 30/40/50 %