Tahm Kench The River King
An Acquired Taste
- Innate: Tahm Kench's basic attacks and damaging abilities apply a stack of An Acquired Taste to enemy champions. Against enemies with three stacks, Tahm Kench's Tongue Lash and Devour are enhanced. An Acquired Taste can stack up to 3 times. After 5 / 7 seconds, stacks decay once every 0.5 seconds.
- Active: After a brief delay, Tahm Kench launches his tongue in the target direction that stops upon hitting an enemy, dealing magic damage and slowing them for 2 seconds. An Acquired Taste: Enemy champions will also be stunned for 1.5 seconds. Tahm Kench can activate Devour during Tongue Lash to devour minions or monsters from a distance. Magic Damage: 80 / 115 / 150 / 185 / 220 (+ 70% AP) Slow: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70% RANGE: 800 COST: 50 mana COOLDOWN: 6
- Active: Tahm Kench swallows the target enemy minion, neutral monster or allied champion, placing them in stasis for a short duration. An Acquired Taste: Enemy champions can also be swallowed for half the duration, removing their shared vision and reducing their sight radius to only their immediate surroundings. While Tahm Kench has an ally in his belly, he gains bonus movement speed that is doubled while moving toward an enemy champion, and will be slowed by 95% if he has an enemy champion in his belly. After a brief delay, Tahm Kench gains the ability to cast Regurgitate while his belly is full. Allied champions can exit at will. Duration: 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 5.5 / 6 Reduced Duration: 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 / 2.75 / 3 Movement Speed: 15 / 17.5 / 20 / 22.5 / 25% RANGE: 250 COST: 90 mana COOLDOWN: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 "Regurgitate" Active: Tahm Kench regurgitates the swallowed target, dealing magic damage if they are an enemy. This damage is capped against monsters. Minions and monsters will be spat forward, stopping if they hit an enemy or terrain and dealing magic damage to all enemies in an area before taking Regurgitate's damage. Allied champions will be spat forward, stopping if they hit an enemy or terrain, while enemy champions will be regurgitated at Tahm Kench's feet. Magic Damage: 20 / 23 / 26 / 29 / 32% (+ 2% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health Projectile Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+ 60% AP) RANGE: 650
- Passive: Tahm Kench stores all damage he takes, which is displayed as Grey Health in his health bar. If Tahm Kench has not taken damage for 2.5 seconds, he will rapidly restore health equal to a percentage of his Grey Health. This passive is unavailable while Thick Skin is on cooldown. Active: Tahm Kench converts his current Grey Health into a shield which slowly decays over 6 seconds. Total Health Restored: 20 / 26 / 32 / 38 / 44% of Grey Health COST: 50 mana COOLDOWN: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12
- Passive: Tahm Kench's basic attacks, Tongue Lash and Regurgitate deal bonus magic damage. Active: Tahm Kench targets a location within range and begins a 15 second channel, highlighting the path to allies while opening his maw to offer up to one ally the chance to come with him. Once an ally has climbed in or if Tahm Kench decides to go solo by reactivating the ability, he begins a 1-second channel which, upon completion, teleports him and his ally to the previously selected location - arriving after a 0.5-second delay. Taking damage will interrupt Abyssal Voyage, putting it on a 10-second reduced cooldown. Abyssal Voyage cannot be activated while his belly is full. "Boy, the world's one river, and I'm its king. Ain't no place I ain't been; ain't no place I can't go again." - Tahm Kench Bonus Magic Damage: 20 (+ 4 / 5 / 6% bonus health) RANGE: 4000 / 5000 / 6000 COST: 100 mana COOLDOWN: 160 / 130 / 100