Rek'Sai the Void Burrower
Fury of the Xer'Sai
- Activating Burrow.png Burrow with Fury will grant Fury of the Xer'Sai for 5 seconds, which causes Rek'Sai's next source of Fury generation to grant 15 bonus Fury and, so long as she remains Burrow.png burrowed, to expend 20% of her current Fury every second to restore health. The health restored is based on the amount of Fury expended, for a maximum of (25 × Rek'Sai's level) health over 5 seconds if she burrowed at 100 Fury. Fury of the Xer'Sai will not activate if Rek'Sai is at full health and her Fury will stop depleting if she reaches full health.
- Unburrowed - Active: Rek'Sai's next three basic attacks within 5 seconds deal bonus physical damage to her target and all surrounding enemies. Physical Damage: 15 / 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 (+ 40% Bonus AD) Total Damage: 45 / 105 / 165 / 225 / 285 (+ 120% Bonus AD) RANGE: 325 COOLDOWN: 4 Prey Seeker---> Burrowed - Active: Rek'Sai fires a pulse of void-charged earth in a straight line skill shot which detonates on the first enemy struck, dealing magic damage and revealing all non-stealthed enemies within X-range of the detonation for 2.5 seconds. Magic Damage: 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+ 100% AP) RANGE: 1500 COOLDOWN: 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7
- Unburrowed - Active: Rek'Sai burrows into the ground, reducing her sight radius to X and disabling her basic attacks while gaining Tremor Sense, 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 flat movement speed, the ability to ignore unit collision and access to an alternate set of basic abilities. Tremor Sense: Enemy champions and neutral monsters within 1300-units that move within the Fog of War have their position revealed for Rek'Sai and her allies. This does not grant sight. RANGE: 1650 COOLDOWN: 4 seconds after unburrowing Unburrow---> Burrowed - Active: Rek'Sai will burst out of the ground: dealing physical damage and knocking up surrounding enemies for up to 1 second, based on their proximity to Rek'Sai. Enemies cannot be affected again by Unburrow for a few seconds. Rek'Sai can attempt to basic attack enemies while burrowed to trigger Unburrow. Physical Damage: 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 (+ 50% Bonus AD)
- Unburrowed - Active: Rek'Sai bites her target, dealing physical damage that is increased by 1% for every 1% of her current Fury. If Rek'Sai has full Fury, Furious Bite will deal true damage instead. Minimum Physical Damage: 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120% AD Maximum/True Damage: 160 / 180 / 200 / 220 / 240% AD RANGE: 250 COOLDOWN: 12 Tunnel---> Burrowed - Active: Rek'Sai digs in the direction of the cursor, leaving behind two connected Tunnel Entrances. Rek'Sai can interact with either entrances of a tunnel to traverse it. Rek'Sai cannot traverse the same tunnel again for a few seconds. Rek'Sai's tunnels last for up to 10 minutes and can have up to 8 pairs of Tunnel Entrances active on the map at the same time. Enemy champions can destroy a tunnel by standing on either entrance for 1.5 seconds. Destroying a tunnel once Rek'Sai is already enroute will not hinder her. RANGE: 250 COOLDOWN: 20 / 19.5 / 19 / 18.5 / 18 On-Target Cooldown: 12
- Passive: Rek'Sai gains bonus attack speed. Active: Rek'Sai targets one of her tunnel entrances and begins channeling. In addition to disabling effects, Void Rush's channel will be interrupted if Rek'Sai takes damage from champions or turrets. Interrupting Void Rush will put the ability on an 8 second cooldown. If Rek'Sai successfully channels for 1.5 seconds, she will burrow into the ground and rapidly dash to the target tunnel, becoming untargetable until she reaches one of her tunnel entrances. This will not put the target entrance on cooldown. Bonus Attack Speed: 20 / 40 / 60% RANGE: Global COOLDOWN: 150 / 110 / 80