Gnar The Missing Link
- When Gnar reaches 100 Rage, he gains access to an alternate set of abilities. After either 5 seconds or upon casting an ability, Gnar will transform into Mega Gnar for 15 seconds while his Rage depletes. Once his Rage is exhausted, he will turn back into Mini Gnar and cannot gain Rage again for 13 seconds. Gnar's two ability sets share the same cooldowns. Gnar gains different bonuses based on his current form: Mini Gnar: *Movement Speed: 10 - 25 *Bonus Attack Range: 245 + (5 × Gnar's level) *Attack Speed: (5.5 × Gnar's level) % Mega Gnar: *Health: 30 + (40 × Gnar's level) *Armor / Magic Resist: (2 × Gnar's level) *Health Regen. per 5: (2 × Gnar's level) *Base Attack Damage: 4 + (2 × Gnar's level)
- Mini Gnar - Active: Gnar throws his boomerang forward in a line, dealing physical damage and slowing all enemies hit for 2 seconds. Upon striking an enemy or reaching maximum range, the boomerang will slowly come to an end, travelling back towards Gnar in a fixed direction. Enemies beyond the first take only 50% damage and an enemy can only be damaged once. The returning boomerang will accelerate and can travel up to 2500 units. If Gnar catches it, Boomerang Throw's cooldown is reduced by 60%. *Physical Damage: 10 / 45 / 80 / 115 / 150 (+ 100% AD) *Reduced Damage: 5 / 22.5 / 40 / 57.5 / 75 (+ 50% AD) *Slow: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35% RANGE: 1100 COOLDOWN: 20 / 17.5 / 15 / 12.5 / 10 Boulder Toss Mega Gnar - Active: Gnar throws a boulder that stops when it hits an enemy, dealing physical damage and slowing all enemies hit within X-range. If Gnar picks up his boulder, Boulder Toss's cooldown is reduced by 60%. *Physical Damage: 10 / 50 / 90 / 130 / 170 (+ 120% AD) *Slow: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35%
- Mini Gnar - Passive: Every 3rd consecutive attack or spell on the same target grants Gnar 30% bonus movement speed that decays over 3 seconds, and deals additional magic damage equal to a base amount plus a percentage of the target's max. health (capped against monsters). *Magic Damage: 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 (+ 100% AP) (+ 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14% of target's max. health) *Max. Damage Vs. Monsters: 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 275 Additionally, Gnar gains the same bonus movement speed whenever he transforms back into Mini Gnar from Mega Gnar.
- Mini Gnar - Active: Gnar leaps to a location, gaining bonus attack speed for 3 seconds. If Gnar lands on any unit he will bounce off it, traveling further, dealing physical damage and briefly slowing the unit if it was an enemy. (Slow duration and percentage are not specified in the tooltip, but testing reveals a 60% slow for ~0.5 seconds) *Attack Speed: 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60% *Physical Damage: 20 / 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 (+ 6% of Gnar's max. health)
- Mini Gnar - Passive: Hyper's movement speed bonus is increased. Mega Gnar - Active: Gnar knocks all nearby enemies in the specified direction, dealing physical damage and slowing them by 45% for a short duration. Any enemy that hits terrain takes 50% increased damage and are stunned instead of slowed. *Total Movement Speed: 45 / 60 / 75% *Physical Damage: 200 / 300 / 400 (+ 20% bonus AD) *Slow Duration: 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 *Bonus Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 (+ 10% bonus AD) *Total Damage: 300 / 450 / 600 (+ 30% bonus AD) *Slow/Stun Duration: 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75