Amumu The Sad Mummy
- Amumu's autoattacks reduce the target's magic resistance by 15/20/25 for 3 seconds. The debuff doesn't stack but it refreshes with every autoattack.
- Active: Amumu tosses a sticky bandage in a straight line. If it contacts an enemy, Amumu will pull himself to it, dealing magic damage and stunning the target for 1 second. Range: 1,100 Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8 seconds Magic Damage: 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+0.7 per ability power)
- Toggle: While toggled on, Amumu will be surrounded by a small damaging area of tears. Enemies in the area will be dealt a percentage of their maximum health plus a base amount as magic damage each second. Cost: 8 mana per second Cooldown: 1 second Radius of AoE: 300 Base Magic Damage: 8/12/16/20/24 Max Health to Damage Ratio: 1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4/2.7% (+0.01 per ability power)
- Passive: Amumu takes reduced physical damage from autoattacks and abilities. Active: Amumu will make an instantaneous tantrum, dealing magic damage to surrounding units. Additionally, each time Amumu is hit by an autoattack the cooldown on Tantrums active will be reduced by 0.5 seconds. Cost: 35 mana Radius of AoE: 350 Physical Damage Reduction: 2/4/6/8/10 Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds Magic Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+0.5 per ability power)
Curse of the Sad Mummy
- Active: Amumu entangles surrounding enemy units, dealing magic damage and rendering them unable to move or use autoattacks for 2 seconds. Radius of AoE: 550 Cost: 100/150/200 mana Cooldown: 150/130/110 seconds Magic Damage: 150/250/350 (+0.8 per ability power)