Aatrox The Darkin Blade
- Whenever uses an ability that costs health, he stores 100% of the health cost into his Blood Well. The maximum amount of health the Blood Well can store equals 30 + (45 × level). If Aatrox has not dealt or received damage in the last 5 seconds, his Blood Well will deplete at a rate of 2% per second. Upon taking fatal damage, Blood Well activates and places Aatrox in stasis for 3 seconds. Over the stasis duration the Blood Well is emptied and Aatrox restores health equal to its contents plus 10.5 + (15.75 × level). Blood Well's activation has a static cooldown and is unaffected by cooldown reduction. Also, Aatrox passively increases his attack speed by 1% for every 2% in the Blood Well.
- Aatrox takes flight and slams down at a targeted location, dealing physical damage in a large area. Enemies in the center of the blast are also knocked up for 1 second. Cost : 10% of current health Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds Range: 650
Blood Thirst / Blood Price
- Toggle Off - Blood Thirst: Aatrox heals himself on every third attack. If Aatrox is below 50% health he will heal for three times as much. Toggle On - Blood Price: Aatrox deals bonus physical damage on every third attack at the cost of health. Cooldown : 0.5 seconds
Blades of Torment
- Aatrox unleashes and sends forward the power of his blade, dealing magic damage to enemies in a line and slowing them by 40% for a few seconds. Magic Damage: 75 / 110 / 145 / 180 / 215 (+0.6 per ability power) (+0.6 per attack damage) Cost: 5% of current health Cooldown : 12/11/10/9/8 seconds Range: 1000
- Aatrox draws in the blood of his foes, dealing magic damage to nearby enemy champions. For the next 12 seconds, Aatrox gains bonus attack speed and 175 bonus attack range (325 total range). His attacks are still considered melee. Cooldown : 100/85/70 seconds